sobota, 7. marec 2020

016_COMPASSION OBSERVES THRU HUNGRY EYES



When I caught up with my Life it was barely alive. Nothing in it could apologize for my severity!

I was suddenly confronted with the sad fact that my Life is spreading before me and is entirely my fault if it's leaving me now.
How can I possibly believe that I could survive my own Rules?!
I'm trying to lift what's been left before me… it's like picking grains of rice with hands. 

In my impotence, I suddenly resort to magic spells…
My dear - I say! - do what you will; lie, steal, cheat, run away and hide from me and my madness... but please - stay alive.

What an awful punishment this universe has visited upon me, castigating me by forcing me to watch the fruits of my heartlessness and indifference, thus making me feel powerlessness to reach across the abyss of mistrust and incomprehension I built around me.

Love needs time that is measurable with the NEED, CAUTION, AND SLOWNESS of the ONE who's in NEED.
Look, DARLING, all the time is now yours and ALL is for you...
But take fast, don't hesitate too long.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

032_MY JOB

My job (that's how I understand it) is re-uniting Mom and Dad in me. Both re-united with(in) me! This is who I am, this si who I w...