sobota, 28. marec 2020

018_ON GOD'S INTENT

My Body is telling me this:

The Truth isn't something that was made a long time ago, once and for all, to be forever and always the same.
God's Intent was forever - but not the Truth!
Truth is what I MAKE.

The Principles that hold Creation together were made a long time ago, and yes, they were made with the intent to last forever because they are following our Mother's Intent (and Desire!), Her Will and Dream.
Creation of Life - that's FOREVER!
But the rest of it… the TRUTH … is what I, Body, make. Truth is my responsibility!
I keep reminding all parts of God that Truth is Guardian of Intent.

If that isn't LIFE and if God isn't LIFE – then what is!?

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

032_MY JOB

My job (that's how I understand it) is re-uniting Mom and Dad in me. Both re-united with(in) me! This is who I am, this si who I w...