torek, 17. oktober 2017

002_THE TRUNK OF A TREE

THE TRUNK OF A TREE
July, 18th, 2016


I dreamed I saw an object of enormous proportions falling down to Earth. It was very, very long. My first impression was that it's a kind of space vessel, amorphous in form, and by this, I mean that it wasn't some fancy elegant designer stuff we usually watch in SyFi movies.


When I looked closely I realized it has a form of a huge trunk of a tree!
It was a tree trunk without any roots or tree top. Branches were removed, in a very superficial, I'd say even careless way, their stumps stuck out of the tree. Rather ugly to see. The trunk was falling down towards the Earth... and finally tumbled. Headlong to the firm ground.


Then it remained lying firm there.
Slowly, very slowly it started to change color and its form. It started with what I recognized as a human head as the part of the tree trunk.
The color of the head was pallid like it was a dead corpse. Mouldy and in decay. Eyes dead but with a peaceful expression of face. The head was hairless.


As it turned out - it was a woman's face! Soon She became alive and she was 20 feet high!

Before She was a huge trunk of a tree, falling down to Earth. Then this trunk became human-like, the woman in form, maybe not as much woman by contents but She certainly was a huge human being.


I asked myself - why did she become alive when touching the Earth?! Why in human form if before she was a tree? And why alive at all.


Other people got scared, She was so big!


I approached Her. I felt close to Her, to me She wasn't a stranger, She didn't feel like one to me!

People on Earth felt more strange to me than this new being.


It didn't seem to dislike this venue, altho it must have been new to Her. It didn't present any threat to Her, she was just a little bit lost. Woman or a thing she was, I couldn't decide which because I couldn't read her sex right away. It felt like a small child is being born, so it is new in this world. Only - this being was huge, only its contents were child-like.


I supposed it must be hungry so we found ourselves in some canteen.
All people ran away. They ran away from Her, from us, since I was with Her. We were together.
They were afraid her and me.


I couldn't help but notice that since the moment She fell on Earth Her body started to adapt to gravity and with it was accepting the conditions that rule this Earth.
Her size was slowly and gradually becoming more like mine. I also saw that She accepts this, realizes what has been going on and doesn't mind at all becoming like me. Quite the contrary!

It made me realize that I must have come here on Earth the same way She has. That now I'm simply watching myself become what I am now. I too must have adopted situations and rules that ruled this world at the time.
I wanted to make this pleasant for Her!


Others kept away from Her, from us, since I showed such interest for Her...
But I was only thinking about how to feed this being. I remember I took a dish from the kitchen counter and poured in whatever I found there. What was prepared, soup or stew. Whatever was warm and ready to eat.

Then we sat down and nobody was bothering us. We felt no threat from others and there was no danger for either of us. It felt good.

When I go back now and think of it... I reckon that feeding someone represents a sort of communication, a desire to communicate.

In some strange way, this creature felt closer to me than I've ever felt other people on Earth.

With others, I mean with people in my dream, I wasn't communicating, we never spoke a word. There was no need for that as I already knew what they would say. They were too scared to speak their thoughts. But with this being... It was different!

I found the common way of communicating, same language we could both understand.

In spite the fact that She was probably a woman I didn't perceive Her as one from beginning. Not in the sexual sense, not sexually appealing, anyway.


I thought: maybe I was just dreaming myself as not yet grown, not yet a person, or not yet entirely formed and well defined. So I only watched Her as another sentient being and not as the woman with everything that goes with it. Meaning, a woman with her desire, big curves by which you tell she is a woman... and eyes watching.


Later on, I spoke with a friend on the phone. I asked her to help me with interpreting these dreams. I needed help to understand what I saw in my dream. She told me that during the night my Anima spoke to me.


I am not well furnished with knowledge of the psychology of Jungian type or any type at all.
So I went surfing on the Internet in order to find what is the exact definition and meaning of Anima. I knew a general one but now I wanted to know more!


This is what I found:

Definitions:
1. In Jungian psychology, the feminine archetype from the collective unconscious that manifests itself in men in dreams or in the imagination as a mediation between the unconscious and the ego, thus providing an unconscious template for relating to women.

2. The animating female life force inspiring relatedness, sense of worth, and emotional response.

3. The personification of the soul or self-image experienced as not-I.


and:


The anima and animus are two major archetypes of the unconscious in analytical psychology which was developed by Carl Jung. An archetype in Jungian analytical psychology is a symbolic underlying identity or dream that all humans share which represents fears or ideas we all experience. The Anima represents the feminine psychological tendencies in the male unconscious. The animus represents the masculine psychological tendencies in the female unconscious. The male unconscious archetype expresses and identifies with the Anima while the female unconscious archetype expresses and identifies with the animus. The anima and animus are strengthened by the collective unconscious (which is the unconsciousness shared by all humans) and influenced by individual experiences.


I even read this, someplace:
"Animus and Anima represent a uniform quantity (ideal spiritual) that contains also the conscious part of Self, therefore it can only express as a paradox."

Eh... the scientist make things too complicated. In my dreams, there are feelings while they mostly dwell in Form. They travel thru it seeking signs and traffic signals looking to find a way home.

I make a step and I AM home!

I am angry with them. I am not angry with Anima, tho.


Somewhere, long ago, we fell on Earth-like creatures coming from far far away. We fell down numb as we found ourselves a Material world. We almost didn't survive this.
Since then we have lived here, on Earth,  anyway, we could and knew how.
That has got to count for something don't you think?! 

Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

032_MY JOB

My job (that's how I understand it) is re-uniting Mom and Dad in me. Both re-united with(in) me! This is who I am, this si who I w...