torek, 23. junij 2020

032_MY JOB

My job (that's how I understand it) is re-uniting Mom and Dad in me.
Both re-united with(in) me!

This is who I am, this si who I want to be: my Mom and my Dad - plus me all around them!
We're family.

That's my Universe. I co-create it with my First Parents.
It doesn't appear without my Will, nor without Will of First Parents.
The world around as it is manifesting now is the old "Mother " and the old "Father", the old image as manifestation of denied feelings... that were never felt before. Not by them and not by me.
Those feelings were never owned by us, never felt before in the sense of calling them "mine". Nobody of us wanted to own them and become responsible for what they were.


They weren't mine, yours, his, hers... they became theirs - but manifest as Pain!
Pain you cannot deny and it is obvious whose it is. It's everybody's!

Everybody wanted to get rid of it and nobody wanted to claim the ownership. Nobody wanted to embrace it, feel it and then own these feelings all the way, till thgey grow into what they longed to be before they got lost.
Pain is just a bunch of little children, lost orphans seeking a refuge and badly needing one.
Do I send them away like that?! Out in the open, alone and scared...

No! They will go outside of me if I do, because they will run away from the one they are scared of.
I am a "bad " father denying responsibility for them having an unfinished form. They breake windows and burn things... or worse!
Bringing them inside, harboring them and teeling them - they are safe in here, within me, where we can both "breake things, yell at each other, blame another - but stay together!"
We can scream and hate without any damage to the outside world by just expressing who we are.

If we can safely express us (who we are) and if I allow such a healing space within me where it's always freedom of expression- and it is sacred(!) -  then there will be no more lost Pain in seach for the right owner.
It will finally find one reday to become Responsible.

So, it can all be felt first - before sending it out in the open, torn appart again, to ask for vengeance.
Let's own our feelings first and then , when they grow up, let us send them out to make a new world.
That's the right way! Then, what creates, can leave with our blessings and Responsibility.
They can always come back for advice and more shelter if needed.

Feelings are little children. They are to be held and cuddled and felt and their nmeeds listened to. They do not want to be drugged and numbed so they would hurt less.
They will hurt more before they hurt less!
That's what healing is about.

Feeling loneliness hurts! Feeling rejection hurts! Feeling lost and fogotten - they all hurt!
It hurts like Hell because it is Hell.

These feelings need to belong, they need to know where they came from.
Somebody needs to own them and respond to them.



Ni komentarjev:

Objavite komentar

032_MY JOB

My job (that's how I understand it) is re-uniting Mom and Dad in me. Both re-united with(in) me! This is who I am, this si who I w...